Beta Participation Agreement
A Beta Participation Agreement covers important terms and conditions between a company and a customer when performing beta testing on a software program.Get 1st document free
This agreement sets clear expectations for what is expected of the customer during the testing process as well as what the software supplier will provide. This agreement limits both parties' liability and protects crucial information and intellectual property.
Beta testing refers to the final round of testing before a product is released commercially. The goal during this testing is to uncover as many issues or potential improvements as possible in a controlled environment.
Use this Beta Participation Agreement if:
- Your company has software you wish to have tested and want to protect the company’s intellectual property and other important data from being released.
- You are undertaking to test a company’s software and wish to set clear expectations for what will be tested and what you will be provided in return.
What does the Beta Participation Agreement cover?
- Setting up pilot installation
- Limited licence
- Testing procedure
- Commercial release of software
- Security & warranties
- Indemnity & liability
- Licence fee
- Reverse engineering
- Risk & termination
- Implied terms & consumer guarantees
- Licence fee
- Software restrictions
- Test criteria & environment
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.