Software License Agreement (Licensor)
A Software License Agreement (Licensor) can be used for the licensing of your software to a website operator. Use this document if you are a software licensor. Customisable and ready to use in under 5 minutes.Get started
A Software License Agreement (Licensor) is used for licensing software to a website operator. It is drafted broadly in your favour as the software licensor. A Software License Agreement (Licensor) is between you, as the software owner, and the website operator for the licensing of that software for use on or in relation to a website.
Use this Software License Agreement (Licensor) if:
- You are a business and you are selling downloadable software
What does the Software License Agreement (Licensor) cover?
- Granting an appropriate software licence;
- Delivery and installation of the licensed software;
- Intellectual property rights;
- Relevant warranties;
- Limitation of liability;
- Termination; and
Other names for Software License Agreement (Licensor) include:
- Software Licensing Agreement;
- Software License Contract and
- Agreement to Licence Software.
Other documents you may need:
- Software License Agreement (Licensee)
- Services Agreement (B2B)
- End User License Agreement
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.