You can use this Diversity Policy to promote equality, diversity and inclusion within your company.Get 1st document free
The objective of this policy is to formally ensure your company promotes a workplace where every individual can participate and develop regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, cultural background, religious belief, socio-economic background, sexual orientation, marital or family status, disability, perspective or experience.
Use this Diversity Policy if:
- You want to have a workplace where all people are included and given equal opportunities.
- You want to publicly establish your company’s diversity policy
- You want to identify and manage any issues with establishing a diverse workplace
What does this Diversity Policy cover?
- Purpose of this policy
- Objectives of the policy
- Management strategies in line with valuing diversity
- Review of strategies
- What is Diversity in the Workplace?
- 5 Tips for Promoting Cultural Diversity in Your Workplace
- Employee Handbook
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.