Diversity PolicyThis Diversity Policy can be used to promote equality, diversity and inclusion within your company.
The objective of this policy is to formally ensure your company promotes a workplace where every individual can participate and develop regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, cultural background, religious belief, socio-economic background, sexual orientation, marital or family status, disability, perspective or experience.
Use this Diversity Policy if:
- You want to have a workplace where all people are included and given equal opportunities.
- You want to publicly establish your company’s diversity policy
- You want to identify and manage any issues with establishing a diverse workplace
What does this Diversity Policy cover?
- Purpose of this policy
- Objectives of the policy
- Management strategies in line with valuing diversity
- Review of strategies
- What is Diversity in the Workplace?
- 5 Tips for Promoting Cultural Diversity in Your Workplace
- Employee Handbook