Employee Assistance Program Policy
This Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Policy can be used to ensure that employees are aware of EAP services provided by the company, as part of its commitment to promote the mental health of employees.Get 1st document free
An employee assistance program can include services such as a face-to-face, telephone, email or skype counselling service, a Manager support hotline, an online EAP resource centre and/or critical incident management.
Use this EAP Policy if:
- You offer an EAP internally or through an external provider and would like to communicate this to your employees.
- You wish to clarify the services available to employees for assistance.
What does this EAP Policy cover?
- The purpose of the EAP policy;
- The scope of coverage and eligibility requirements;
- The person responsible for administering the EAP Policy;
- The types of the EAP support services available;
- The types of issues that the EAP support services can assist with;
- Usage of the EAP support services during and outside work hours;
- Accessing the EAP support service, including self-referral and referral by other parties;
- Privacy and confidentiality of employees who use the EAP support service
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.