Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
You can use this Equal Employment Opportunity Policy to ensure that all employees are given equal access to training, promotion, appointment or any other employment related opportunity without consideration of factors other than their competency.Get 1st document free
The objective of this policy is to formally ensure your company promotes a workplace where every individual is offered the opportunity to advance their knowledge and career regardless of their gender, age, ethnicity, cultural background, religious belief, socio-economic background, sexual orientation, marital or family status, disability, perspective or experience.
Use this Equal Employment Opportunity Policy if:
- You want to have a workplace where all people are included and given equal opportunities.
- You want to publicly establish your company’s equal employment opportunity policy
- You want to identify and manage any issues with establishing an equal opportunity workplace.
What does this Equal Employment Opportunity Policy cover?
- Purpose of this policy
- Application of the policy
- Sexual Harassment
- Workplace bullying
- Reasonable management action
- Vexatious or malicious complaints
- Lodging a grievance
- External contacts
- What Is Equal Employment Opportunity? (2020 Update)
- 5 Ways To Make Sure Your Hiring Process Isn’t Discriminatory
- A Guide to Complying With Anti-Discrimination Legislation
- Employee Handbook
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.