An influencer agreement is an official, legal contract that sets out the terms of any working relationship between a marketer and a content creator.Get 1st document free
The agreement ensures that the influencer and the advertiser both understand their responsibilities to each other.
Use this Agreement If:
- You want to enter into an agreement with a social media Influencer to promote your products.
- You are an influencer who wants to enter into an agreement with a company to market a good or service.
- You wish to improve your brand exposure on social media.
- You want to ensure an influencer is accountable for his/her obligations and adheres to your brand guidelines.
What does this Agreement Cover?
- Purpose of the agreement
- Terms or date of performance
- Methods to deliver the obligations
- Ownership of the materials
- Company’s usage of the influencer
- License granted to the influencer
- Cancellation terms
- Confidentiality and exclusivity
- Payment terms
- Material disclosure
- Force majeure
- Independent contractor
- Representation and warranties
- General terms
- Scope of work
- Brand guidelines
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.