Social Media Policy
A Social Media Policy is an important HR document you can use to outline your business policies on social media in the workplace. Customisable and ready for use in minutes.Get started
A Social Media Policy sets out the responsibilities and obligations that your employees must follow when dealing with social media. A Social Media Policy provides you with a simple way to clarify the responsibilities and obligations of your employees when dealing with social media.
Use this Social Media Policy if:
- You would like to inform employees about their responsibilities and duties when dealing with social media
What does the Social Media Policy cover?
- Appropriate use of social media;
- Bullying and harassment;
- Conflicts of interest;
- Use of company email or logo;
- Security risks.
Other names for Social Media Policy include:
- Online Policy
- Responsible Use of Social Media Policy
Other documents you may need:
- Performance Management Policy
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (One Way)
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Confidentiality Policy
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.