Shareholder Proxy FormThis Shareholder Proxy Form can be used when a shareholder cannot attend a meeting and they wish to appoint a substitute representative by proxy.
Provided a shareholder is allowed to appoint a proxy under the shareholder agreement this document can be used by a company member with voting rights. The member authorising another person to act on their behalf must execute this document.
Use this Shareholder Proxy Form if:
- You are unable to attend a meeting and wish to send a proxy
- Your company constitution permits you to send a proxy
What does this Shareholder Proxy Form cover?
- The company who is holding the meeting
- The principal’s details (this is the individual sending a proxy)
- The type of stake the principal has in the company
- The proxy’s details
- If the proxy will receive general or special voting powers
- Who will be attending this meeting (E.g. creditors, members etc)
- The date the meeting will be held