Shareholder Proxy Form
This Shareholder Proxy Form can be used when a shareholder cannot attend a meeting and they wish to appoint a substitute representative by proxy.Get started
Provided a shareholder is allowed to appoint a proxy under the shareholder agreement this document can be used by a company member with voting rights. The member authorising another person to act on their behalf must execute this document.
Use this Shareholder Proxy Form if:
- You are unable to attend a meeting and wish to send a proxy
- Your company constitution permits you to send a proxy
What does this Shareholder Proxy Form cover?
- The company who is holding the meeting
- The principal’s details (this is the individual sending a proxy)
- The type of stake the principal has in the company
- The proxy’s details
- If the proxy will receive general or special voting powers
- Who will be attending this meeting (E.g. creditors, members etc)
- The date the meeting will be held
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.