Wet Hire Agreement
A Wet Hire Agreement is a document used to outline the terms of an agreement for the rent of Equipment and Hire of Services, typically for construction jobs.Get 1st document free
This differs from a dry hire agreement, which only involves the hire of equipment. This agreement allows Contractors to maintain control over any equipment hired, and clarifies when Hirers may be liable for the damage, loss, or alteration of the Equipment. This agreement also clarifies the Hirer’s entitlement to the Equipment and Services throughout the hire period, and under what terms a project may be delayed, extended, or cancelled.
Use this Wet Hire Agreement if:
- You are a business in Equipment and Service hire
- You wish to ensure that Agreements with clients are clear
What does this document cover:
- The terms of Equipment and Service Hire
- Contractors and Hirers obligations and entitlements under the Agreement
- Provisions for Insurance and Indemnity of the Parties
- Application of the Personal Properties Securities Act (PPSA) to the Agreement
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.