Create Your Term Sheet - Sale of Business For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
A Term Sheet - Sale of Business sets out the general idea of the agreement before you proceed to the full agreement. This document is intended to be used as a pre cursor agreement to a Business Sale Agreement. Term Sheet - Sale of Business gives you an overview of the potential agreement in purchasing a business or selling your business. This overview is helpful in conducting your due diligence, and is useful in negotiating a better deal for both parties. It makes it easier for both parties to later reach an agreement, and hopefully lead to a sale of the business.
Use this Term Sheet - Sale of Business if:
- You are looking to purchase a business, and would like to set out some general terms as an overview and/or for negotiation.
What does the Term Sheet - Sale of Business cover?
- The parties to the agreement;
- The assets included in the purchase price;
- The assets excluded in the purchase price;
- The liabilities of both parties;
- The completion date;
- The purchase price;
- The payment terms;
- Any conditions precedent, warranties, costs included;
- Confidentiality clause; and
- Option to be binding.
Other names for Term Sheet - Sale of Business include:
- Sale of Business Pre-Nup; and
- Heads of Agreement to Sale of Business.
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Term Sheet - Sale of Business?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Term Sheet - Sale of Business specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise