Child Travel Consent (Long Form)
A Child Travel Consent form is a document parents or guardians can use to inform travel authorities that their child is allowed to travel in their absence.Get 1st document free
This form is used to allow a child to travel unsupervised or with a guardian. This document can be used for domestic or international travel.
Use this Child Travel Consent Form if:
- You wish to give permission to another adult to supervise your child while travelling.
- You wish to provide authority for your child travelling to a particular location for a period of time.
- You need to inform those travelling with your child of any allergies or special medical needs.
What does this Child Travel Consent Form Cover?
- Consent for the child to travel
- Whether the child will require supervision
- Travel details
- Special medical needs
- Acknowledgements of entry requirements
- Contact details
- Travel insurance details
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.