Child Travel Consent (Long Form)

Child Travel Consent (Long Form)

eSign with Lawpath
1st document free
5.0 (1)
Under 10 minutes
Under 10 minutes
Last updated December 2018
Last updated June 9, 2021
Suitable for all Australian states and territories
Suitable for all Australian states and territories

A Child Travel Consent form is a document parents or guardians can use to inform travel authorities that their child is allowed to travel in their absence.

Get 1st document free

Document Overview

This form is used to allow a child to travel unsupervised or with a guardian. This document can be used for domestic or international travel. 

Use this Child Travel Consent Form if:

  • You wish to give permission to another adult to supervise your child while travelling.
  • You wish to provide authority for your child travelling to a particular location for a period of time. 
  • You need to inform those travelling with your child of any allergies or special medical needs.

What does this Child Travel Consent Form Cover?

  • Consent for the child to travel
  • Whether the child will require supervision 
  • Travel details
  • Special medical needs
  • Acknowledgements of entry requirements
  • Contact details
  • Travel insurance details

Further Information

Document Reviews

No reviews available.

How it works

Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.

Step 1

Set up a free Lawpath account

Step 2

Search and find the document you need from our list

Step 3

Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details

Step 4

Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.

A giant library of template documents combined with a legal marketplace make this a must have for any small business owner.
Jake Benjafield

Create and access documents anytime, anywhere by signing up to our monthly or annual subscription plan

Sign up now

Recent Articles

Recent Articles

Can a Company Be a Beneficiary Of a Will?

Are companies excluded from being the beneficiaries of Wills?

What is Portable Long Service Leave?

Is your long service leave...portable? If it is, you're at an advantage.

Increasing Your Employees’ Pay: What You Need to Know (2021 Update)

Increasing your employees' pay has a range of benefits for your business. Even the statistics say so.
Not sure what you need?
Call and speak to one of our
consultants for free on
1800 529 728
Australia’s leading
Online legal website

Lawpath has been recognised as a
leader and innovator across the legal

Safe and Secure

We keep all your information
encrypted to ensure your
privacy and safety.