Create Your Travel Consent Form (Domestic) For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
The form is a document of legal authorisation from parent/s, recognising that a minor has been allowed to travel domestically without a guardian present.
This is required by the Australian government in order to prevent child abductions, enforce security for travelling minors and protect the rights of individuals with parental responsibility. Furthermore, it also prevents any issues from occurring at the border security and ensures safe and uninterrupted travels.
The Travel Consent documents covers the contact and personal information of the non-travelling guardian/s, travelling minor and the authorised accompanying adult.
Use this Travel Consent Form (domestic) if:
- Your child is travelling with an adult who does not hold guardianship over the child
- Your child is travelling in a group or with an organisation
- Your child is travelling independently.
What does the Travel Consent Form (domestic) cover?
- Each parties’ first, middle and last name;
- The relationship status between the non-travelling parent and child, as well as the authorised travelling adult and child;
- The child’s age at time of travel;
- States and/or territories visiting;
- Period of travel;
- Insurance details;
- Permission for medical treatment.
Other names for Travel Consent Form (domestic) include:
- Child Travel Consent
- Travel Consent
- Consent Letter
- Letter of Parental Consent
- Minor Travel Consent
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Travel Consent Form (Domestic)?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Travel Consent Form (Domestic) specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise