Travel Consent Form (Domestic)
The Travel Consent Form (Domestic) is a document of authority which provides parental consent for their child to travel with another caretaker/s within Australia. This is required when a minor is travelling alone, with an individual or group which either of the respective parties do not hold custody over. Customisable and ready for use in under 5 minutes.Get started
The form is a document of legal authorisation from parent/s, recognising that a minor has been allowed to travel domestically without a guardian present.
This is required by the Australian government in order to prevent child abductions, enforce security for travelling minors and protect the rights of individuals with parental responsibility. Furthermore, it also prevents any issues from occurring at the border security and ensures safe and uninterrupted travels.
The Travel Consent documents covers the contact and personal information of the non-travelling guardian/s, travelling minor and the authorised accompanying adult.
Use this Travel Consent Form (domestic) if:
- Your child is travelling with an adult who does not hold guardianship over the child
- Your child is travelling in a group or with an organisation
- Your child is travelling independently.
What does the Travel Consent Form (domestic) cover?
- Each parties’ first, middle and last name;
- The relationship status between the non-travelling parent and child, as well as the authorised travelling adult and child;
- The child’s age at time of travel;
- States and/or territories visiting;
- Period of travel;
- Insurance details;
- Permission for medical treatment.
Other names for Travel Consent Form (domestic) include:
- Child Travel Consent
- Travel Consent
- Consent Letter
- Letter of Parental Consent
- Minor Travel Consent
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.