Travel Consent Form (International)
A Travel Consent Form (international) is used when a parent wishes to allow their child to travel alone across country borders. It is documentary evidence or a letter that proves the child has permission of a parent or guardian to travel to another country. Customisable and ready for use in under 5 minutes.Get 1st document free
The travel consent form (international) permits the child, defined as under the age of 18 to travel internationally and to live or spend time outside Australia. It allows a person who has parental responsibility for the child and consents to the child travelling across international borders. Generally, those with parental consent are the parents named on the child’s birth certificate. This notifies authorities or other parties that a parent or legal guardian has given consent for international travel.
Use this Travel Consent Form (international) if:
- Your child is travelling alone overseas;
- Travelling with a legal guardian without sole custody;
- Your child is travelling with a group/organisation and the parent or guardian is not a member.
What does the Travel Consent Form (international) cover?
- Parent/Guardian and Child’s Name;
- Parent/Guardian’s address;
- Child's date of birth and passport number;
- Any medical requirements;
- Contact details of an adult;
- Date of departure and arrival;
- Signature(s) for consent;
- Witness signature.
Other names for Travel Consent Form (international) include:
- Child consent travel documents
- Parental consent affidavit
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.