Data Breach Policy
This Data Breach Policy is a workplace document that can establish how your company will respond to a data breach.Get 1st document free
This policy sets out what employees responsibilities are in the event of a data breach concern. It also establishes a data breach response plan in line with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s recommendation.
Use this Data Breach Policy if:
- Your business would like to inform employees about the guidelines surrounding a data breach.
- Your business would like to put in place an effective response method to a data breach.
What does the Data Breach Policy cover?
- What to do if a data breach is suspected
- Data breach response plan
- Notifiable data breach scheme
- Disciplinary consequences
Other documents you may need:
- Social Media Policy
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (One Way)
- Full Time Employment Agreement
- Employee Handbook
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.