Director's Resolution to Add a New ShareholderUse this Directors Resolution to Add a New Shareholder from the Register to add a new a shareholder to your company. Customisable and ready to use in 5 minutes.
Adding a new shareholder to your company may be necessary if you have acquired additional investment from an individual or your company is growing. A Directors Resolution to Add a New Shareholder to the Register is used to confirm and record the adding of a shareholder to a company. When a company decides to add a shareholder to the register this is done so in a meeting of the Directors of the company. Just as every change decided upon in a company meeting needs to be documented as a resolution, so too does the decision made by the directors to add a shareholder to the register.
It is important that this is recorded as you have 28 days within which to notify ASIC of this change from the date it is made. If ASIC is not notified within this period, fines will apply.
Use this Directors Resolution to Update Shareholder Name if:
- You are a director of a company
- You need to add a new shareholder to the register
- You want accurate records of your meetings where a decision to add a new shareholder to the company has been made
What does the Directors Resolution to Update Shareholder Name cover?
- Details of the meeting where the decision was made
- Details of the shareholder to be added to the company
- Confirmation that ASIC will be notified of this change
Other names for a Directors Resolution to Update Shareholder Name include:
- Resolution to add a new shareholder to the register
- Directors Resolution
Other documents you may need:
- Directors Resolution to Update Shareholder Name
- Directors Resolution to Update Shareholder Details
- Directors Resolution to Remove Shareholder from the Register
- Shareholder Meeting Minutes