Create Your ESS Offer and Plan For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
- you are establishing an Employee Share Scheme for Options and would like to offer Options to eligible employees.
Why do you need this ESS Documentation?
You need an ESS Offer and Plan to establish the Employee Option Plan and to set out specific terms of an Offer of Options to an employee. Apart from being legally compliant, it is important to clearly state any specific terms when offering Options to prevent disputes.
What is included in this ESS Documentation?
- company details
- employee details
- offer letter and acceptance of offer letter
- administration of option plan and delegation
- treatment of options for leavers
- issue of ordinary shares in respect of exercising options
- procedure on exit event
- reorganisation event
- no effect
- exercise price of options and market value of shares
- number of options
- default vesting conditions or customised vesting conditions
- restrictions on disposal of options
- board resolution to approve participation
- option exercise notice
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your ESS Offer and Plan?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a ESS Offer and Plan specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise