e-Sign with Lawpath
Fraud PolicyThis Fraud Policy can be implemented by a company to inform employees of the procedures in place for dealing with and preventing fraud.
5.0 (3 reviews)
Under 5 minutes
Suitable for Australia
The policy is useful to deal with and minimise the damage caused by any fraudulent attack. By explicitly defining actions that constitute fraud, the company can ensure that all employees and third parties are aware of what is and is not acceptable.
Use this Fraud Policy if:
- You wish to formally establish a set procedure for employees if they encounter fraudulent behaviour.
- You want to define what fraudulent conduct is.
- You want to establish the responsibilities of executives, managers and employees when fraud arises.
- You want to establish a reporting procedure for when fraud occurs.
What does this Fraud Policy cover?
- Background and purpose of the policy
- Definition of fraud
- Managing risk of fraud, responsibilities for executives, managers and employees
- Reporting procedure
- Recovery of losses procedure
It's never beenso easy
Sign-up to a free Lawpath accountLawpath is free to join, and you get one free legal document when you sign-up. Also, you can receive unlimited e-signature requests with your Lawpath account.
Collaborate with e-Sign and SharingHaving access to your legal documents has never been easier. You can request e-signature, share the document and download for an efficient collaboration.
Create unlimited legal documents and eSignatures for only $39/month.Upgrade to a Lawpath legal plan to boost your new business.
View plans & pricing
Here's what people say about Lawpath’s Fraud Policy
GreatThank you. We are hiring a contractor for the first time, and being a small company, we found the perfect contractor contract on your website. Thank you!
Very easy and helpfulThe document was easy to fill out yet covered all bases.
Awesome experience.The document was super easy to create. Straight forward language throughout the document. Will definitely be recommending lawpath to others.
Looking for more documents?
Browse all legal documents