This Fraud Policy can be implemented by a company to inform employees of the procedures in place for dealing with and preventing fraud.Get 1st document free
The policy is useful to deal with and minimise the damage caused by any fraudulent attack. By explicitly defining actions that constitute fraud, the company can ensure that all employees and third parties are aware of what is and is not acceptable.
Use this Fraud Policy if:
- You wish to formally establish a set procedure for employees if they encounter fraudulent behaviour.
- You want to define what fraudulent conduct is.
- You want to establish the responsibilities of executives, managers and employees when fraud arises.
- You want to establish a reporting procedure for when fraud occurs.
What does this Fraud Policy cover?
- Background and purpose of the policy
- Definition of fraud
- Managing risk of fraud, responsibilities for executives, managers and employees
- Reporting procedure
- Recovery of losses procedure
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.