Fraud PolicyThis Fraud Policy can be implemented by a company to inform employees of the procedures in place for dealing with and preventing fraud.
The policy is useful to deal with and minimise the damage caused by any fraudulent attack. By explicitly defining actions that constitute fraud, the company can ensure that all employees and third parties are aware of what is and is not acceptable.
Use this Fraud Policy if:
- You wish to formally establish a set procedure for employees if they encounter fraudulent behaviour.
- You want to define what fraudulent conduct is.
- You want to establish the responsibilities of executives, managers and employees when fraud arises.
- You want to establish a reporting procedure for when fraud occurs.
What does this Fraud Policy cover?
- Background and purpose of the policy
- Definition of fraud
- Managing risk of fraud, responsibilities for executives, managers and employees
- Reporting procedure
- Recovery of losses procedure