Information Memorandum DisclaimerThis Information Memorandum Disclaimer allows you to organise crucial information and ensure confidentiality with potential investors. Customisable and ready to use in under 2 minutes.
Raising capital for your business can be one of the most important aspects when starting your business. Crucial information will be included in the Information Memorandum that you give your potential investors, and you would want to keep that confidential. An Information Memorandum Disclaimer sets out your intention that the information in the memorandum remains confidential between you and the investor, and should only be used in the consideration of investment in your business.
Use this Information Memorandum Disclaimer if:
- You are raising capital for your business and want to ensure that any information provided to potential investors are kept confidential.
What does the Information Memorandum Disclaimer cover?
- Limiting the use of information;
- Prohibition of duplicating memorandum;
- Disclaimer for accuracy and completeness of memorandum; and
- Limitation of liability.
Other names for Information Memorandum Disclaimer include:
- Confidential Information Memorandum.