Letter of Offer of Employment
A letter of offer is a document that is sent by an employer to an applicant who has been chosen for a job. Customisable and ready to use in under 10 minutes.Get 1st document free
A letter of offer is a document that is sent by an employer to an applicant who has been chosen for a job. The letter officially documents the applicant’s acceptance of the employment offer. As an employer, it is wise to have this confirmation made in written form, especially with regards to the terms that both parties have agreed to. This document enables both the employee and employer to formally acknowledge and accept the conditions of the employment arrangement, prior to commencing. This is particularly useful to refer back to in instances where the employment conditions are disputed.
This document complies with the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) and the National Employment Standards (NES).
Use this Letter of Offer If:
- You want to formally document the acceptance of your employment offer
- You want to outline the key terms and conditions of the employment arrangement
- You want to protect yourself from disputes over conditions of employment
What does this Letter of Offer cover?
- Acceptance of employment offer
- Position, duties, and working hours
- Salary and additional benefits
- Probation period, notice period, annual leave and termination provisions
- Confidentiality provision
- Non-compete provisions
- Intellectual property provision
Other documents you may need:
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.