Create Your Termination letter (Notice or Payment in Lieu) For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
This Termination Letter (Notice of Payment in Lieu) is a standard temination letter. It is important that you follow the correct procedures when terminating an employee. Generally, an employee should receive a written termination letter in accordance with the notice period in their employment contract. This letter allows for you to specify if the termination is with payment in lieu of a notice period.
Use this Termination Letter (Notice or Payment in Lieu) if:
- You would like to terminate the employment of an employee; and
- You would like to terminate an employee in accordance with their employment agreement.
What does the Termination Letter (Notice or Payment in Lieu) cover?
- Informs the recipient that the employment contract is terminated pursuant to his or her employment agreement;
- Provides for a notice period or payment in lieu of notice;
- Sets out relevant termination payments.
Other names for Termination Letter (Notice or Payment in Lieu) include:
- Letter of Termination; and
- Termination of Employment Letter.
Other documents you may need:
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Termination letter (Notice or Payment in Lieu)?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Termination letter (Notice or Payment in Lieu) specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise