Termination letter (Notice or Payment in Lieu)
A Termination Letter (Notice of Payment in Lieu) allows for immediate termination or termination with notice period (payment in lieu). Customisable and ready to use in under 3 minutes.Get started
This Termination Letter (Notice of Payment in Lieu) is a standard temination letter. It is important that you follow the correct procedures when terminating an employee. Generally, an employee should receive a written termination letter in accordance with the notice period in their employment contract. This letter allows for you to specify if the termination is with payment in lieu of a notice period.
Use this Termination Letter (Notice or Payment in Lieu) if:
- You would like to terminate the employment of an employee; and
- You would like to terminate an employee in accordance with their employment agreement.
What does the Termination Letter (Notice or Payment in Lieu) cover?
- Informs the recipient that the employment contract is terminated pursuant to his or her employment agreement;
- Provides for a notice period or payment in lieu of notice;
- Sets out relevant termination payments.
Other names for Termination Letter (Notice or Payment in Lieu) include:
- Letter of Termination; and
- Termination of Employment Letter.
Other documents you may need:
- Termination letter (Poor Performance)
- Formal Warning Letter (Unsatisfactory Performance)
- Termination letter (Serious Misconduct)
- Final warning letter (Unsatisfactory Performance)
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.