Create Your Part Time Employment Agreement For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
All employees must have a written employment agreement and it is important to clearly document in writing the agreement between yourself and an employee. A Part Time Employment Agreement is a great way for you to lay out clear expectations and responsibilities of a new employee. This agreement ensures that you cover legal provisions such as remuneration, bonus, share scheme, expenses, motor vehicle benefits and many more. This Part Time Employment Agreement complies with the current Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) and the National Employment Standards (NES).
Use this Part Time Employment Agreement if:
- You are hiring an employee and want clearly set out the rights and obligations of both the employer and the employee.
What does the Part Time Employment Agreement cover?
- Position, duties, and working hours;
- Employee obligations;
- Term of employment;
- Remuneration, bonus, share scheme, superannuation;
- Probation period, notice period, leave and termination provisions;
- Expenses, motor vehicle benefits;
- Policies and procedures;
- Confidentiality provision;
- Non compete provisions;
- Non solicit provisions;
- Intellectual property provision; and
- Severability, variation, jurisdiction.
Other names for Part Time Employment Agreement include:
- Part Time Employment Contract (Long Form);
- Employment Agreement (Part Time); and
- Employment Contract (Part Time).
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Part Time Employment Agreement?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Part Time Employment Agreement specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise