Acceptable Use Policy
This policy sets out guidelines for acceptable use of various forms of electronic communications by employees, their responsibilities and prohibited use of those services.Get 1st document free
This policy applies to all electronic communications available to employees in the workplace. It details the acceptable use of this electronic infrastructure, what is not acceptable use and any company permitted monitoring of these communications. This policy is important to ensure employees are aware of the company’s expectations and employees are aware of the company’s access to employee communications.
Use this Acceptable Use Policy if:
- You wish to inform your employees of their rights and restrictions regarding electronic communications at work.
- You wish to inform your employees of the company’s rights and responsibilities regarding monitoring electronic communications at work.
What does the Acceptable Use Policy cover?
- What are electronic communications?
- Record keeping
- Use of electronic communications
- What is acceptable use?
- What is not acceptable use?
- Consequences of a breach of this policy.
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.