Website Development Agreement
A Website Development Agreement can clarify the terms and conditions of the website development whether you are the developer or the owner of the website. Customisable and ready to use in just 5 minutes.Get started
The Website Development Agreement is a contract between you, the website developer and an individual or business in need of a new or redesigned website; or you as the website owner and the developer. Use the Website Development Agreement to avoid miscommunications and disputes between website developers and customers and to clarify important legal elements such as design / development specifications, payment, intellectual property, confidentiality and termination.
Use this Website Development Agreement if:
- You are a customer and would like to to hire the services of a website developer;
- You are a web developer and you are being hired for web development services.
What does the Website Development Agreement cover?
- Development specifications and any changes to their scope;
- Completion of work within set development phases;
- Acceptance testing;
- Intellectual property;
- Confidentiality; and
Other names for Website Development Agreement include:
- Website Development Contract;
- Dev Agreement;
- Developer Agreement; and
- Deverlop Contract.
Other documents you may need:
- Website Terms and Conditions
- Employment Agreement (Professional Services)
- Employment Agreement (Casual)
- Contractor Agreement (Individual)
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.