Create Your Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use For Free
Mobile App terms and Conditions of Use set out the rules for people using your Application. This document includes how users can use your App, what is prohibited and a disclaimer to limit your liability for your App. It is especially important if you are selling goods or services on your App. It explains the terms such as delivery, return and refund policies.
Use this Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use if:
- you would like to protect the intellectual property on your App
- you would like to limit liability for your information, outages and third party links
- you would like to comply with Australian law and regulations
What does this Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use cover?
- your ownership and intellectual property of the App
- limiting liability for third party links
- delivery of goods, returns and refunds policy
- payment details
- disclosure of information
- competitor and restricted access
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise