Cease and Desist (Harassment)This Cease and Desist (Harassment) Letter is a variation of a formal letter sent to another party requesting they stop with an act of verbal or physical harassment.
A Cease and Desist Harassment Letter is specific for use where another party (business or individual) is undertaking activities that fall outside of their legal rights towards you. This is most frequently used where you are the subject of unwanted verbal and physical harassment and want to warn the other party of further legal action if they do not stop.
Use this Cease and Desist (Harassment) if:
- You are being harassed by a manager or co-worker
- You believe you have been the victim of harassment from a neighbour
- You have been physically or verbally harassed by a business or individual
What does the Cease and Desist (Harassment) cover?
- An outline of your demand;
- Details of the infringement;
- Your intention to take further legal action (if applicable).
Other names for Cease and Desist (Harassment) include:
- Cease and Desist Order for Harassment
- Anti-Harassment Letter