Create Your Cease and Desist (Harassment) For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
A Cease and Desist Harassment Letter is specific for use where another party (business or individual) is undertaking activities that fall outside of their legal rights towards you. This is most frequently used where you are the subject of unwanted verbal and physical harassment and want to warn the other party of further legal action if they do not stop.
Use this Cease and Desist (Harassment) if:
- You are being harassed by a manager or co-worker
- You believe you have been the victim of harassment from a neighbour
- You have been physically or verbally harassed by a business or individual
What does the Cease and Desist (Harassment) cover?
- An outline of your demand;
- Details of the infringement;
- Your intention to take further legal action (if applicable).
Other names for Cease and Desist (Harassment) include:
- Cease and Desist Order for Harassment
- Anti-Harassment Letter
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Cease and Desist (Harassment)?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Cease and Desist (Harassment) specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise