Create Your Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use (Tutoring) For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
To build trust with clients, protect your intellectual property and limit your liability when providing online tutoring services it is essential to have a Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use that satisfies the needs.
Use this Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use (Services) if:
- You provide services to clients through a mobile app
- You use a mobile app to find clients and generate business
What does the Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use (Services) cover?
- Australian consumer law and consumer guarantees;
- Delivery of services, returns and refunds policy;
- Privacy and a disclaimer for warranties;
- Disclosure of information;
- Your ownership and intellectual property;
- Limiting liability for information and material;
- Limiting liability for third party links; and
- The user’s rights and a licence to use the website.
Other names for Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use (Services) include:
- Mobile App Terms of Services
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use (Tutoring)?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use (Tutoring) specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise