Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use (Tutoring)
A Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use (Tutoring) is a document specially designed to meet the needs of educational and tutoring businesses selling, delivering or advertising services through a mobile app. Customisable and ready to use in under 10 minutes.Get started
To build trust with clients, protect your intellectual property and limit your liability when providing online tutoring services it is essential to have a Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use that satisfies the needs.
Use this Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use (Services) if:
- You provide services to clients through a mobile app
- You use a mobile app to find clients and generate business
What does the Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use (Services) cover?
- Australian consumer law and consumer guarantees;
- Delivery of services, returns and refunds policy;
- Privacy and a disclaimer for warranties;
- Disclosure of information;
- Your ownership and intellectual property;
- Limiting liability for information and material;
- Limiting liability for third party links; and
- The user’s rights and a licence to use the website.
Other names for Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use (Services) include:
- Mobile App Terms of Services
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.