Create Your Termination letter (Poor Performance) For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
This Termination Letter explains that you are terminating an employee on the basis of poor performance. It is important that you follow the correct procedures when terminating an employee. Generally, an employee should receive a warning letter and opportunity to improve before they are terminated. It is recommended that an employer seek legal advice before terminating an employee as there are a number of legal options available to an disgruntled employee, including commencing proceedings against an employer for unlawful termination or unfair dismissal.
Use this Termination Letter (Poor Performance) if:
- You would like to terminate an employee for poor performance;
- You would like to concisely explain why he/she has been dismissed; and
- You would like to have a record of the termination in the event of a lawsuit.
What does the Termination Letter (Poor Performance) cover?
- Documents the employee’s performance management and formal warnings;
- Informs the recipient that the employment contract is terminated;
- Provides for a notice period or payment in lieu of notice; and
- Sets out relevant termination payments.
Other names for Termination Letter (Poor Performance) include:
- Termination of Employment Letter;
- Notice of Termination for Poor Performance.
Other documents you may need:
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Termination letter (Poor Performance)?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Termination letter (Poor Performance) specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise