Website Advertising AgreementA Website Advertising Agreement will set out your rights and liabilities as a website owner when an advertiser wishes to advertise on your website or your rights and liabilities as an advertiser when purchasing advertising space on a website.
Your Website Advertising Agreement is an agreement between a website operator and an advertiser who wishes to purchase advertising space on your website. If you are purchasing advertising space on a website or selling space to an advertiser, it is important that you set out all the terms and conditions of the agreement in writing.
Use this Website Advertising Agreement if:
- You would like to purchase advertising space on a website; and
- You would like to set out terms and conditions for someone advertising on your website.
What does the Website Advertising Agreement cover?
- Advertising requests;
- Editorial control;
- Confidentiality; and
- Relevant warranties and indemnities.
Other names for Website Advertising Agreement include:
- Website Advertising Terms and Conditions;
- Website Advertising T&Cs; and
- Website Advertising Contract.