JobKeeper Employee Nomination NoticeThis JobKeeper Employee Nomination Notice is a document used to nominate employees to receive payments under the Payment scheme.
Under the JobKeeper Payment, business and not-for-profits impacted by the Coronavirus will be able to access a wage subsidy from the Government to continue paying their employees. Affected employers will be able to claim a payment of $1,500 per fortnight per eligible employee from 30 March 2020 until 27 September 2020. This document can be completed on our platform and sent to your employee via Lawpath’s eSign feature.
Use this JobKeeper Employee Nomination Notice if:
- You would like to notify your eligible employees that your business or company intends to participate in the scheme;
- You would like to ask your employees if they agree to be nominated and receive payments as part of the scheme.
What does JobKeeper Employee Nomination Notice cover?
- Explains the JobKeeper Payment Scheme;
- Outlines the employees’ obligations to complete a nomination form in order to receive the payments
Other names for JobKeeper Employee Nomination Notice include:
- JobKeeper Application;
- JobKeeper Employee Notice;
- JobKeeper Employee Notification; and
- Notification of JobKeeper Employee Nomination.