Return to Work Notice (with Vaccine Requirement)
A Return to Work Notice is a document that is used to inform employees that they may return to their offices, following a period of temporary closure.Get started
This Return to work notice has been adapted to address common concerns relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, including information regarding company sanitation policies and vaccination requirements for employees.
Use this Return to Work Notice if:
- You are a business that temporarily suspended operations due to COVID-19
- Your temporary suspension has lifted and your employees will return to the office soon
- You wish to inform your employees of new office policies to ensure safety during the COVID-19 pandemic
What does this document cover:
- Details regarding the reopening of your business premises
- Details of office policies relating to COVID-19
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.