Create Your Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Marketplace) For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
Marketplaces connect customers with service or product providers. It is essential if you run an online marketplace or a similar member interaction website site that you outline your role in such a business relationship. Otherwise, you may find yourself in claims involving customers or providers where you had no immediate involvement in and will carry more liability than would be expected. The best place to outline the marketplace’s scope of responsibility and that its members and their interactions is through a Website Terms and Conditions of Use that is specifically designed for marketplaces.
Use this Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Marketplace) if:
- You run or are starting an online marketplace
- You want to limit your liability for the user interaction on your platform
- You want to protect your website’s intellectual property
What does the Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Marketplace) cover?
- An overview of your website, your receivers and providers
- Acceptance of the terms
- An outline of how to access the services
- The obligations of members
- The obligations of receivers
- The obligations of provider
- Your refund policy
- Copyright and intellectual property
- General disclaimer on liabilities
Other names for Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Marketplace) include:
- Marketplace Terms and Conditions
- Marketplace Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Marketplace)?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Marketplace) specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise